Currently, my consulting practice focuses primarily on the following areas:
- Sustainable Finance — Businesses developing or commercializing improved models of “extra-financial” investment risk.
- Forensic Accounting — Businesses helping investors mitigate the impact of fraudulent or misleading accounting practices at public companies.
- Data Science — Businesses harnessing “Big Data” to stabilize financial systems, streamline the functioning of complex bureaucracies (both public and private), and fuel some of the most urgently needed and economically stimulative innovations.
- Disruptive Technologies — Technology vendors enabling measurable improvements in corporate productivity and decision-making.
- Cause-Related Writing — Research and opinion-based contributions to digital and traditional publications with progressive editorial missions.